Sunday, April 15, 2007

Blog as Prayer

Perhaps God can read blogs, not minds. Maybe karma is now working the blog circuit. Just a month after I lamented the speed of scanning here, the world brought to my attention the answer. A coworker's coworker showed her, who showed me, a copy machine we have at the office that is connected to our hard drive system, so you can scan something straight from the copier into a special folder on my computer. It takes only as long as it would take to run the pages through the copier. Amazing. My life is so much improved now. I have to think of some other wishes to blog about, because I know the world is listening and yearning to fulfill them. Do I feel bad about wishing for scanning success in a blog, when there is war and poverty and hunger that needs blogging about? Yes, I do. How do I deal with that guilt? I don't. Just for the kibbitz, man.

No comments: