Thursday, May 24, 2007

Hydration

After a lot of searching, a month ago at Target I found and bought a nice plastic water bottle. It has a one liter capacity, a wide mouth, and a top with a small closeable hole in it. I bought it to use at work, because I think I need to drink more water, and not having water close by in a convenient container has been preventing this needed hydration. And in superb followup, I have actually been drinking more water out of this nicely designed water bottle. And today for the first time I noticed the unwanted side effect that I am now needing the urinal many more times per day. Today I have gone a lot. I usually go a lot, but this was a lot even for me. I won't tell you how much, because I don't want you to be jealous. But it was not a little. It was a lot. Can I keep up the hydration momentum? Will I regress to my dry old self? These and many other burning questions will all be answered in time.

No comments: