Friday, August 24, 2007

Raw Dog It!!

I don't know if youtube links are this easy, but try this and you'll see my latest pleasure, Olivia Munn, doing a fly-by wiener eating. In many (but not all) things pop culture it takes someone else's opinion to drive my own. A while back I read in a blog or a paper or something that some guy liked Attack of the Show on G4 network, which is about video games and technology and hosted by a funny guy and girl. The guy said the topics weren't very interesting to him but the hosts were engaging, and that guy was right. So now I watch it whenever I want to waste my time. And usually just so I can see Olivia. The show opens with best of the net, and tonight it was five videos from the net of animals fucking. Mostly crossovers, bunnies and cats, or dogs and cats. You don't see that on the networks. Olivia now rivals Keri Russell for celebrity I'd most like to meet. In fact, I think I'll go put her on my myspace page. I'm so wired. I am the internet. I should have a blog.

No comments: